4 slices vegan sandwich bread
- 2-4 tbsp MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2-4 tbsp jam of choice
- 1 tbsp vegan butter spread, divided
- Spread the peanut butter on two slices of bread, and the jam on the other two slices of bread. Sandwich one peanut butter slice with one jam slice.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter or other stencil to cut a heart from the center of the PB + Js. (Don’t forget to eat the crust while you grill the pb+j!)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add ½ tbsp vegan butter. When the butter is melted and slightly bubbly, place the PB + J in the skillet. Pan fry for about 2 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and pan fry the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining vegan butter and the other sandwich.
- Serve warm and enjoy!