(Yields 1 Serving)
- ¼ Cup of MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons of Tamari Sauce (Vegan)
- 2 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar
- 2-3 Scallions – chopped
- 1 clove of Garlic
- ¼ cup of Noodle Water
- 2 Oz of Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 Stalk of Celery
- ½ tablespoon of Sesame Seeds
- ¼ teaspoon of Dried Chili
- 1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil
- Cook Noodles as instructed on their packaging. Once done, save ¼ cup of the Noodle Water and drain the noodles; set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat oil on medium heat. Sauté the Garlic until turns medium brown. Add Celery. Continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add MUMGRY, Tamari Sauce, Rice Vinegar. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add Noodles, Noodle Water, Chilis, Scallions, and Sesame. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Transfer pan off heat and into serving bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!