(Yields approximately 12 cookies)
- MUMGRY Pistachio Chocolate Almond Butter -1 cup
- Coconut sugar: 3/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract: 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Himalayan salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Oat flour: 2/3 cup
- Coconut milk: ¼ cup
- Crushed Pistachios- ¼ cup
- Pistachio chunks: ¼ cup
- Vegan Semi-Sweet Chocolate- 1/3 cup – to melt & drizzle for toppings
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place pistachios on baking tray lined with parchment paper; ensure to spread them out evenly without any touching.
- When oven is pre-heated, place baking tray in oven for 8-10 minutes. Periodically check them to ensure they do not burn (you do not need to flip them). When Pistachios smell fragrant & toasted to your liking, remove from oven and set aside to cool. If your Pistachios are still in its shell, use a towel and gently rub them while they are still warm; the shells should slide off easily. Once cool, use bottom of mixing bowl to crush Pistachios to your liking.
- In a medium bowl mix MUMGRY, Salt, Sugar and Vanilla Extract.
- Add in the Oat Flour & Baking Soda. Make sure they are mixed thoroughly.
- Then Add Coconut Milk and Shreds. The mixture will have a crumbly texture.
- With your hands, or an ice cream scoop, roll even amounts of dough into a ball and place on a tray with parchment or silpat.
- With a fork, create a cross hash.
- Bake the cookies for 8-9 minutes, or until the edges start to darken.
- After baking, cool the cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- For the Melted Chocolate Drizzle, place a pot on the stove with a few inches of water. Ensure you have a heat-proof bowl that fits in the pot but does not touch the bottom of the water. Heat the water to a simmer.
- When the water is ready, turn off the heat and slowly melt 2/3 of the Semi-Sweet Chocolate in a heat-proof bowl by gently stirring with chocolate as it melts with a heat-proof spoon or spatula. Add the remaining chocolate a little at a time and continue to gently stir to melt.
- Use spatula or spoon to scoop up some chocolate and gently drizzle over cookies.
- Sprinkle with crushed pistachios & enjoy!