- ½ cup MUMGRY Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread
- 1 cup chopped semi sweet chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 5 standard rice cakes
- Flakey sea salt, to top
- Add the chocolate hazelnut spread, chocolate chips, and oil to a small bowl. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring each time, until melted and smooth.
- Slightly crush rice cakes and place in a large bowl. Pour the chocolate mixture over the rice cakes and fold to combine and coat the rice cakes.
- Spread on a lined baking sheet, then top with flakey sea salt.
- Chill for 1-2 hours or until very firm. Break into chunks resembling chocolate bark and enjoy!