- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups shredded slaw mix or cabbage of choice
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced and halved
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds, to top
- ½ cup MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- Water, to thin
- Cook the noodles according to package directions, until tender. Strain then rinse with cool water and chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the peanut dressing, adding ¼ cup water or so to thin the sauce to a pourable consistency.
- To a large bowl, add the cooked and chilled noodles, shredded cabbage, bell pepper, cilantro, and green onion. Add the peanut dressing and toss to coat and combine all ingredients.
- Serve chilled with sesame seeds on top!