Ingredients- Makes 1
- 1 oz freshly pulled espresso, cooled to room temperature
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz kahlua or coffee liqueur
- ½ oz chocolate hazelnut syrup, recipe follows
Chocolate Hazelnut Syrup
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup MUMGRY Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Make the chocolate hazelnut syrup: Add the coconut sugar, water, hazelnut butter spread, and vanilla extract to a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine, then bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes, until thickened and the sugar is melted. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- To a cocktail shaker, add the espresso, vodka, and kahlua. Fill with ice, then cover and shake for about 15 seconds. Strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with a coffee bean, and enjoy!