- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Small romaine leaves
- Thai basil leaves, or regular basil
- Avocado slices
- Shredded carrots
- Green onion, thinly sliced
- Rice paper sheets
- ½ cup MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4-8 tbsp water, to thin
- Make the peanut sauce by combining all ingredients into a bowl. Thin with water, one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. Set aside
- Soak the rice paper sheets in water for a few seconds, and transfer to your working station.
- Place the desired amount of veggies into the center of the rice paper sheet, and carefully roll to avoid breaking the rice sheet.
- Repeat with desired amount of rice sheets + veggies.
- Serve immediately with the peanut sauce and enjoy!