- 2 large peaches, mostly ripe
- Oil, to grill
- 1 cup dairy free whipped cream
- ¼ cup MUMGRY Pistachio Chocolate Almond Butter Spread
- Unsalted pistachios, crushed, to top
- Heat the grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Half the peaches and remove the pit. Oil the cut side of the peaches, then place cut side down on the grill. Grill for 3-4 minutes or until browned and slightly tender. If desired for further tenderness, flip the peaches and cook another 3-4 minutes on the skin side.
- Mix together the dairy free whipped cream with the pistachio chocolate almond butter.
- Dollop the whipped cream mixture on top of the peaches, top with desired amount of crushed pistachios, and enjoy!