Salted Oat Cups
- 1 cup MUMGRY Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Spread
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 cups oats
- 6 oz chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Add the hazelnut butter spread to a medium bowl. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring each time, until smooth and a thin consistency. Stir in the maple syrup, then fold in the oats.
- Press the oat mixture into a muffin pan or silicone mold.
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 15-30 second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth.
- Spoon 1-2 tbsp of the chocolate on top of oats, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with a pinch of flaky salt. Let set in the freezer for at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Pop out of mold and enjoy. Store in the fridge or freezer.