- 1 cup dairy free milk of choice
- 2 tbsp neutral oil, plus more to fry the pancakes
- 2 tbsp MUMGRY Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
Chocolate Peanut Butter Maple Syrup
- ⅔ cup pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup MUMGRY Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread
- Make the chocolate peanut maple syrup: Combine the maple syrup and chocolate peanut butter spread in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until combined and melted. Remove from heat and let chill while making the pancakes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, 2 tbsp oil, and chocolate peanut spread. Fold in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add about 1-2 tsp of oil. Once heated, scoop about ¼ cup of the batter into the hot oil. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, until some bubbles form on the edges and the underside is darker and firm. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes or until dark and firm on both sides. Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with the chocolate peanut maple syrup drizzled on top!