- 1 cup dairy free milk such as unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ¼ cup neutral oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅔ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ½ cup MUMGRY Pistachio Chocolate Almond Butter Spread
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup MUMGRY Pistachio Chocolate Almond Butter Spread
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, sugar, oil, and vanilla. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and fold to combine.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to combine the ingredients for the filling. It will look like a crumble. In another bowl, use a fork to combine the ingredients for the streusel, leaving clumps to resemble a crumble.
- Pour half of the batter into a 9x9 inch baking dish. Crumble the filling evenly on top of the batter, then pour the remaining batter on top. Crumble the streusel on top to finish.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 35-40 mins or until the center is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes before slicing and serving.