Vegan Croissant Bread Pudding
- 1, 14 oz can coconut cream
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, melted and cooled
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup MUMGRY Pistachio Chocolate Almond Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz croissants, torn into 1-2” pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, dairy-free milk, butter, cinnamon, maple syrup, nut butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the croissants until completely combined.
- Pour the bread pudding mixture into a 9x11” baking dish and bake for 40-50 minutes or until the middle has set and the top is golden and slightly crisp.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving, or let cool completely before serving.