- 10 oz dan dan or ramen noodles
- ¼ cup MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chili oil or chili crunch, plus more to top
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped green onion
- Chopped peanuts
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Strain and reserve ½ cup of the cooking water.
- In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, chili oil, and garlic until smooth.
- Mix together the sauce and the noodles, adding a splash of the noodle water as necessary for a thinner consistency if desired.
- Serve hot with chopped green onion and peanuts!