- 1, 15 oz can coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- Pinch salt
- 1 ½ tsp arrowroot starch
- Banana, sliced
- Granny smith apple, sliced
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the coconut milk, coconut sugar, peanut butter, and a pinch of salt. Cook over medium low heat, stirring often, until mostly smooth and the sugar and nut butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the arrowroot starch and continue cooking, stirring often, until the mixture is smooth and thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool just slightly.
- Pour the caramel into a warm serving dish and serve with fruit such as sliced banana, strawberries, blackberries, and sliced apple.