- ½ cup cornstarch
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large or 2 small heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- Sesame seeds, to top
- Chopped green onion, to top
- Sriracha, to serve
- ⅓ cup MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Water, to thin
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cornstarch, water, oil, salt, and pepper until smooth. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat in the cornstarch mixture. Spread in a single layer on a large lined baking sheet. Rinse and dry the bowl.
- Roast the cauliflower in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway, until slightly tender and golden brown in some spots. Broil on high for the last 3-5 minutes for further browning if desired.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the ingredients for the peanut sauce, adding a splash or more of water to thin the sauce enough to toss with the cauliflower.
- Return the cauliflower to the bowl and toss with the desired amount of peanut sauce, reserving some to dip or drizzle if desired.
- Serve the cauliflower topped with green onion and sesame seeds and with sriracha to dip or drizzle.