- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed (or 4 small)
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp water)
- ½ cup MUMGRY Pistachio Chocolate Almond Butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened dairy free milk of choice
- ¼ cup vegan butter, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, softened
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line or grease a muffin pan. To make the flax egg, whisk together the flaxseed meal and water. Let sit for 5 minutes, thenwhisk again.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the bananas, flax egg, almond butter, coconut sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla. Fold in the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mix together the ingredients for the streusel until well combined but chunky. Top the muffin batter in the tin with the streusel mixture.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean and the streusel is firm and browned. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tin and enjoy!