- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ white onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapeños, finely diced, plus more to serve
- 1 inch knob ginger, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 carrots, chopped into half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2, 15 oz cans coconut milk
- ¼ cup MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- Steamed rice, to serve
- 1, 16 oz package extra firm tofu, pressed then cubed
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- Bake the tofu: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small bowl, mix together the spices for the tofu. Gently toss the tofu with the oil and the spices, using your hands to coat evenly if necessary. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until crispy as desired.
- Head a large pot over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the jalapeno, ginger and garlic and sauté another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the carrot, bell pepper, broccoli, zucchini, and curry paste and sauté another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut sugar, broth, coconut milk, and peanut butter and stir to combine. Bring to a low boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender as desired.
Serve the curry with steamed rice and topped with the baked tofu.