- 3 large bananas, ripe and mashed (or 4 small bananas)
- ½ cup MUMGRY Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup vegan butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dairy free milk of choice
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the mashed banana, peanut butter, coconut sugar, vegan butter, vanilla,
- and dairy free milk until smooth. Fold in the flour, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- Do not overmix.
- Spread the batter evenly into a loaf pan. Transfer to the oven and bake for 40-50
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before slicing and serving.