- ½ cup MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup dairy free milk of choice
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate
- Flaky sea salt, to top
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, coconut sugar, dairy free milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract until smooth. Fold in the flour, baking soda, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop 12 dollops of dough onto a lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Press a couple pieces of chocolate on top of the dollops of dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will still be slightly soft straight from the oven. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, then let cool completely.