Pistachio Almond Chocolate Bark
- 8 oz dark chocolate, melted
- MUMGRY Pistachio Chocolate Almond Butter Spread
- ¼ cup roughly chopped pistachios
- Flakey sea salt
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Dollop a generous amount of pistachio chocolate almond butter spread in a few spots on top of the chocolate. Swirl the spread with a spoon or knife.
- Sprinkle the crushed pistachios and a couple pinches of flakey salt on top.
- Transfer to the freezer and let chill for at least 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Pull the parchment paper out of the sheet then break the chocolate bark into different sized pieces as desired. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.