- 1, 16 oz block extra firm tofu, pressed
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Chopped green onion?
- Sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup MUMGRY Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2-3 tsp chili oil or sriracha
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 inch knob of ginger, grated
- Coconut milk or water, to thin
- After pressing the tofu to release excess moisture, chop into thick pieces big enough to skewer.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the avocado oil, soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Add the tofu to the bowl and toss gently to coat the tofu in the marinade.
- Let the tofu marinate for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk together all ingredients for the peanut dip until well combined. Add a splash of water or coconut milk to thin to desired dipping consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Thread the tofu onto the skewers, then on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, then flip and bake for another 10. Remove and brush the tofu with some of the peanut sauce. Return to the oven and broil on high for about 2 minutes. Remove, flip the tofu, and brush the other side with peanut sauce. Return to the oven and broil on high for another 2 minutes.
- Serve the tofu with the peanut satay sauce to dip and enjoy!